Easyway Training provide targeted training for forward thinking companies that want to develop their people in subject areas relevant to their business today and in the future.
We deliver in-house at our Support Hubs across the country, at your business premises, online using our Resource Library or remote for the personal experience in the post-covid world.
If you want to improve the capability of individuals within your organisation, feel free to discuss your requirements and we can look at the best option within your allocated budget including any potential funding that may be available.
With key members exceeding 25 years of experience in the training sector, Easyway takes great pride in sharing knowledge in an entertaining way whether it is face to face, e-learning, video link or through old fashioned booklets and handouts!
Although we specialise in Care Sector Training (boasting a network of instructors with vast practical & hands on experience) all our courses give students an advantage as we only employ trainers that are happy to pass on their knowledge and discuss their experiences to help bring courses to life and give our learners valuable insights into the roles they are in and aspire to.
With our network of trainers spread throughout the UK, we can provide bespoke training solutions as well as write something specific for your business.
When it comes to training, we are your one stop shop.
Our network of trainers help to close knowledge gaps in your organisation.
- Increase knowledge retention
- Enhance team potential
- Equip your leaders with the tools and techniques to succeed.
- Develop the skills your business needs to compete and win.
What happens next?
- We get together to discuss your requirements
- We create a training plan based on your needs and budget for your approval
- We tailor the training if required
- We learn a little about the delegates
- We deliver the training in a challenging, supportive and entertaining way
- We provide action plans for ongoing employer support
- We continue to engage with you should you require refresher or top up courses