Learn the best practices for starting a new business with Easyway Training.
Are you thinking about or have you recently started a new business? Could you do with some advice on how to make that business a success?
Then join us for a shared remote coaching event on 26th March.
You will be given advice, guidance and plenty of top tips from a seasoned entrepreneur to discover what it really takes to succeed. You may be surprised by what it takes!
This Half Day Webinar for Entrepreneurs is usually worth £59, but for a limited time only, we’re offering it to you completely for free! Sign up on Eventbrite now to guarantee your slot!
Led by a Seasoned Entrepreneur on How To Make Your Business a Success!
What’s the BIG idea?
- Where do you want to be in one year or five years?
- What skills do you have? What are you good at?
- Can you use skills from a hobby or previous job?
- Are you ready to learn?
How will you fund your business?
- What are the risks and costs (not just financial) in running a business?
- Do you need funding, now or later? Are you on furlough?
- Do you have savings or are you borrowing?
- When will you get your first sale, how fast do you expect to grow?
How will you make your business work?
- Do you have the space, tools or resources?
- Who are your customers, how can you effectively market to them?
- Do you know how to close a sale?
- What are your weak points or where to get help?